What’s the anatomy of your SIr? And, no, I’m not talking about how big his hands are. I’m talking about what makes him tick. I find more and more that each Sir has his own preferences for how the home and relationship should run, and each his own reasons for it. So why do Sirs do what they do and want what they want? I find that understanding the “why” makes the “how” a lot easier. Let’s take moment and delve into the minds and hearts of our Sirs to find the answers.
Segment #1: The “Sir” MInd
Let’s begin from a scientific/psychological point of view: Typically the kind of man who is a naturally born Sir, is referred to as an “Alpha Male”. These are the men whom all the other men gravitate toward, natural born leaders. The quarterback of the football team, the 16 year old kid who’s the Senior Manager at McDonald’s, or the ambitious entrepreneur who becomes billionaire at 25, just to name a few distinct scenarios in which a person can identify an alpha male. My Hoh is in the military and he is a junior magnet. All the younger guys in his division respond to him naturally as a leader, and even those who share his rank, look to him for a certain amount of leadership on the job.
Here’s a few facts about alpha males:
- Alpha males come in all shapes and sizes. A small guy with the right attitude, can be just as effective or more effective than a hulk with mommy issues.
- If you want to know if a male is an Alpha or a beta, shake his hand; an alpha male will position his hand slightly atop yours.
- An alpha male will own his space. To a certain degree, any woman in that space will instinctively respond to him with a degree of submission, if even for a moment.
- Alpha males speak deeply, even if their voices aren’t inherently deep. An alpha will change his voice to emanate on a lower frequency, by instinct.
- Last and most importantly, even an alpha male can be emasculated by a critical and overbearing woman. In contrast: a submissive woman who admires her man’s qualities can help a man grow into an Alpha mindset.
Now I want to make a point that not all alphas are born alpha. Some require guidance by other men in order to achieve an alpha mind-set. In this case it is especially important that a woman provide her blooming alpha with showers of respect, admiration and encouragement. This man’s wife’s attitude toward him in this critical juncture can make or break him.
Segment #2: The “Sir” Body
Let me begin my stating the obvious; men have needs. Plain. Simple. Uncomplicated.
Our sirs though, are unique in taking their physical needs to another level. It is one thing to psychologically dominate a woman (and sometimes sociopathic…eeek!), but our Sirs physically dominate us, as an avenue for psychological domination. Psychological domination alone is, according to all the right texts, an act of a weak mind when accomplished through emotional manipulation. But our Sirs, are strong minded alphas, who dominate us physically whilst simultaneously showing physical love and intimacy. This is how they care for us, for while we submit to them, we are in their charge and under their protection.
So just sexual satisfaction alone, is rarely enough to satisfy our Sirs. Instead they must spank us for our wrongs… intimately, closely, and with authority. They must make their touch a deep part of communication and trust. They command us with their voices and hold us accountable with their bodies. Our Sirs, need a more profound and advanced connection with us than the more vanilla folk, could scarcely imagine.
When all is said and done, I think it can be concluded that in many ways our Sirs are evolutionary marvels.. at least mine is. How about yours?